CDEE staff work together with corporate partners to identify educational training opportunities for their particular staff of engineers. Working together with the corporation and UCONN faculty, we develop customized training and development programs to meet the specific training needs of corporations. We work collaboratively to help identify the training needs of your company, to develop curriculum and course content and to deliver a tailored program to address your individual training objectives.
Convenience – We design and deliver the program around your company’s constrains and requirements to make it more convenient for you and the participants.
Flexibility – We deliver the program on-site at your location, on one of our satellite campuses across CT, or in a location of your choosing. We can also incorporate distance education learning tools (two-way video conferencing, online, etc.) into our program delivery to allow for more flexibility and to reach across your company’s multiple locations including international offices.
Relevance – acquire skill sets that are relevant to the daily objectives of your workforce.
No work disruption – Classes can be scheduled afternoons without any workday interruptions.
Quality – Direct interaction with UConn engineering faculty.
Customized Training – Opportunities geared toward your needs.
For more information or to set up an appointment please contact us at:
University of Connecticut/School of Engineering
Continuing and Distance Engineering Education
371 Fairfield Way, Unit 4031
Storrs, CT 06269-4031
- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX) provides high technology systems and services to the building and aerospace industries.
- ATMI as a global leader in developing, enabling and implementing specialized process advances, ATMI delivers fast, effective and efficient technology…
- Belcan TechServices, a division of Belcan Corporation, is a leading provider of technical, IT, and professional personnel.
MITG Covidien Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life worldwide. Job opportunities, career advice and stories.
- Tighe & Bound they are an experienced engineering and environmental consulting firm serving public and private clients in New England and beyond.
- General Dynamics Electric corporation messaging system
- Saint-Gobain pioneer flight solutions that bring people home everywhere ... every time.
- Honeywell Leading global provider of high-performance data collection solutions, life-cycle software and services solutions. Connecting smart homes, buildings and utilities. Bringing a smart, efficient and reliable electrical grid to life. They help our industrial automation users operate safe, reliable, efficient & sustainable facilities.
- Precision Combustion, Inc. (PCI) is a clean energy technology company developing and manufacturing advanced catalytic devices
- Materion Aerospace Metal Composites is a global premier advanced materials solutions provider. We develop, manufacture & market highly engineered solutions for many applications & markets.
- MTU Aero Engines, a subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines focuses on program management and engineering services for gas turbine engines and engine…
- Naval Sea Systems Command
- Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines and auxiliary power units.
- QuEST Global
- Sikorsky Aircraft pioneers flight solutions that bring people home everywhere ... every time.
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.